Tuesday, October 4, 2011
October Anxiety
October is my favorite month of the year. I know usually people love December or one of the summer months, but not me...I LOVE October. There are so many great things about this month: it is the beginning of fall, the temperature is perfect, there are so many fun activities to do such as haunted houses, fright-mares, haunted corn mazes, haunted forests, scary movie nights, and my personal favorite HALLOWEEN!!! Halloween is so much fun for children and people of all ages. It is the
one night that people can dress up and act totally ridiculous and no one
can say anything about it. It is also a great excuse for parties, movie
nights and other things that I love. I got really excited about
Halloween the other day when I went to get my nails done; now being the
Halloween lover that I am, I felt compelled to get my nails done in
something that reflected my love of Halloween. So I sit down and ask the
lady: "is it possible for you to put black tips, with a small stripe of
orange underneath the black?" Of course she did not understand a word I
was saying and yet she nodded as if she absolutely knew what I was
saying and exactly what I wanted. This however, this was not the case.
She may have heard that I said something, but she had no idea what I was
saying to her. She had the black out so my assumption (a bad, bad
assumption) was that she understood what I had said. Without going into
greater detail, I spent two and a half hours in the nail salon that day
due to a miscommunication on my Halloween nails. They were totally worth
it though! my nails are exactly what I wanted them to be...now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment