Sunday, October 2, 2011
Busy Sunday!
This weekend was kind of crazy. It started out pretty relaxed, I got my nails done and had lunch with my mom and sister, then that night I felt like I wanted some alone time. So I ordered a pizza and got comfortable with some movies. Saturday morning my boyfriend and I were taking my niece to a fun little activity called: "Breakfast with a Witch!" This breakfast entails a fun show for children and a delicious breakfast out at Utah's own Gardner Village. Breakfast was a lot of fun, but it was early! After breakfast my boyfriend and I had to work all day outside. It was a really long day that ended in sore feet, bruised arm (clacker toy's are not my thing), and a pretty nasty sunburn! Today has been moderately crazy. I woke up, did homework, got ready, got some lunch for my boyfriend and I, went and hung out at my boyfriends house. It was his mothers birthday today so we went and go her some delicious red velvet cheesecake from the cheesecake factory (she loved it) it is delicious! Then I did a little more homework, headed to get my check from working all day yesterday, went to dinner with my family, talked football the ENTIRE time! Then it was time to go to my boyfriends family party for his mothers birthday. It was fun to see his family, and get to celebrate his mom's birthday with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment